Install full Microsoft Office for FREE.

Looking for:

Microsoft Office won't open on Windows 10 - Microsoft Community 













































     


Microsoft office 2013 wont open windows 10 free -



 

Learn how to fix Microsoft Word not opening in Windows 10 through these easy guidelines…. Attach Windows 10 hard drive from where the Word not opening issue has to be resolved, to the software installed system. Go through below steps. Now, the main screen appears asking you to browse the Word document that has to be repaired. You can now view the progress bar. Once the file gets successfully repaired, you will get a message saying that the file repair process completed.

Click OK and then preview the repaired Word file. Happy with the outcome results? Look no further, just go ahead and purchase the licensed key of the product and finally save the fixed file on any device accessible to host operating system. I have the same question 9. Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Gina Whipp Volunteer Moderator. See if something here helps Thanks for your feedback. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

In reply to Gina Whipp's post on September 16, Tried that but none of the workarounds work for me. The files open for two seconds and then they close. When I try to find Office in the apps I go to find Office. When I click on it it says your office is up to date. But I cannot find any of the office programs in the Apps In reply to MendelRivkin's post on September 17, What happens if you go directly to the document or spreadsheet and open.

Does Office open? If the issue still persists, reply and we would be happy to help you. Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Install, redeem, activate Microsoft and Office Search Community member.

It worked well for the first week I have had it, and now, it won't even open. I click on it, and it didn't give me an error screen, just the normal desktop screen. So I tried doing the Programs and changing it, and that didn't work. So I tried uninstalling it, which I did.

   


Comments